We all love our hair all glammed up, looking perfectly silky, smooth, soft and just ideal with that Blow Dry, and oh those curls and of course we all must have tried our hand at the keratin treatment and what does all this leave us with? Are we totally satisfied with our coloured hair ? or damaged hair? Ultra dry and badly damaged hair?
Well, time to get a little closer to nature. We have compiled a list of these extreme damage hair repair masks for all you ladies, by non-other than the talented yet the best bridal makeup artist in Delhi, Meenakshi Dutt to help you fix these locks pulling out these vitamins and mineral packed ingredients straight from our home and kitchen that will work like wonders.
These 5 DIY Extreme Damage Hair Repair Masks are easy to make and use, giving you healthy & beautiful and Shinning Tresses like never before: Read on to explore these magic damaged hair remedies just for you exclusively only at MDM.
1.AVOCADO AND MAYONNAISE DEEP NOURISHMENT MASK :
You Will Need :
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Whole Ripe Avocado
- Take a bowl and mash the avocado until it is free of lumps completely.
- To the mashed avocado, add the mayo and mix well to get a smooth and fine mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your hair beginning from the roots and working your way down towards tips of your hair.
- Once all of your hair is covered, leave the hair mask for nearly 20 minutes. You can boost the efficiency and outcome of the mask by wrapping your hair into a hot towel.
- Wash the mask with a shampoo that is mild and sulphate free.
- BANANA, YOGURT AND HONEY PROTEIN MASK
You Will Need :
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 tbsp. Yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 Drop Essential oils (Optional)
- Mash the banana well in a grinder so there are no lumps left or else banana can be a pain to remove out from of the hair, once mashed properly add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice in it so the mixture is not too runny and flat. We need a moose kind of mixture for the texture.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil if you are not comfortable with the fragrance of the mixture.
- Once the mixture is ready and is smooth and creamy enough, apply to damp hair and comb your hair with a wide tooth comb.
- You can wear your shower cap and enjoy a quick break of nearly 30 minutes by may be watching an episode of your favourite show.
- With lukewarm water thoroughly rinse your hair. And normally shampoo and condition your hair.
3.ALOE VERA, HONEY, AND COCONUT OIL MOISTURE SEAL MASK :
You Will Need :
- 7 Tbsp. of fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- Take a bowl, combine the aloe vera gel, coconut oil along with honey and beat the mixture properly.
- Start by gently massaging this mixture on your scalp and then work it down towards the tail of your hair which commonly is the most damaged part of the hair.
- Put your hair in a hot wet towel for nearly 10 minutes and leave it on for a minimum of 30 minutes. This mask can be kept for overnight as well.
- Wash your hair gently with sulphate free shampoo and conditioner.
- STRAWBERRY, CURD & OLIVE OIL REPAIR DAMAGE MASK :
You Will Need :
- 5 Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil,
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream or yogurt.
- Mash the strawberries well until it you get a fine paste.
- Mix well the strawberries and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 5 tablespoons of sour cream or maybe yogurt.
- Apply this mask gently onto the scalp and the entire length of the hair and leave it on for up nearly 1 hour.
- Wash your hair gently with shampoo and conditioner normally.
5.TENDER COCONUT CREAM AND HONEY EXTREME DAMAGE REPAIR MASK :
You Will Need:
- Fresh coconut cream
- Scoop out the cream of a whole tender green coconut and grind it in the blender until you get a smooth conditioner like paste.
- Add the honey to the paste and fold it in.
- Apply this magical mixture just the way you use conditioner on your hair also reaching the roots as well.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave this deep conditioning mask for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum for 3 hours.
Pro tip: Get fresh Ingredients for making the hair masks to obtain the maximum damage repair effect. Practice these Hair Masks for about 4-6 times at least, to see some significant improvement and magic happening to the damaged hairs.
For all those who are wondering to rejuvenate their damaged hair due to coloring, rebounding, or any other reason, the above-listed hair repair masks by Meenakshi Dutt are a big time savior against damaged hair. Hurry up try these hair repair masks and get healthy and beautiful hair as you have ever desired for. To keep updated with makeup and skincare, haircare updates, follow Meenakshi Dutt and embrace your beauty to let that glow keep flowing.