Every woman has some dream to look extraordinary on their wedding day. Some want to be pampered throughout the day whereas some hate the stylist hovering over them. No matter what your case is, it is always helpful to know “how to makeup”. This is not just for your own wedding but maybe a friend’s wedding you were excited about. So, bring out your makeup kit and learn from the expert, here are the steps to follow to be the blushing bride or bridesmaid.
Here are the tips that one must follow while learning “how to makeup” in order to be ready for the wedding.
1. Primer for a good start – Before applying makeup, make sure to have the base to ensure that makeup is applied to the face perfectly. To apply seamless makeup with no extra layers, it is best to apply primer to have smoother skin for long-lasting beauty and glow. However, it is best to opt for primer as per your skin type. There are options such as Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, NYX Pore Filler Primer, Stila One Step Prime, and Chanel Le Blanc Brightening Makeup Base.
2. Concealer for under-eye – Dark circles is the worst enemy for any bride or bridesmaid. It is the last thing that anyone wants when they are getting ready for the wedding. However, there is no way to get rid of them permanently. Even tattoos and varicose veins are usually covered up with concealer to look like the pretty Indian bride (no matter how cool tattoo looks). It is best to apply a layer of concealer without going heavy to avoid humidity and heat. A thin layer of concealer can be a great way to hide unwanted marks. There are options like NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, RMS Beauty Un Cover-up Concealer, and MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.
3. Foundation for the base – In order to learn the steps on how to makeup, it is vital to know the whole process of blending. Before that, knowing which foundation can go best with your skin color is the daunting process. However, make sure to go for the color on your inside part of the arms to know the exact color as per your skin type. Follow it up with a natural finish on your jawline and face with your fingertips. Major foundation options to go for are NARS Natural Radiant Longwear, Make up for Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover, and Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover 24-Hour Full Coverage Liquid.
4. Highlight the eyes – Eyeshadow base is an ideal way to get the eye makeup to the point. However, it can be difficult if you don’t have much idea about makeup. So, opt for golds, browns, or bronze shades to highlight the eyes with light shadow color. The creases should be of medium color and corners must have extra eyeshadow for emphasized effect. The brow bone can have some shimmering color to have an overall colored look. Follow up the routine with eyeliner, eyelashes, and eyebrows. Use brown or black kajal for extra effect followed by liquid or gel eyeliner. Add winged form to have extra look and coat the eyebrow with mascara.
5. Lashes for wow factor – Meenakshi Dutt takes extra notice to the eyelashes since they highlight the overall look. So, if you want to add some false lashes then make sure to make it as natural as possible. This will give a dynamic and natural look while volumizing and lengthening the eyelashes. Be precise to work on defining the lashes with the help of mascara to add some drama to the look. The best thing is that there is no to not put multiple coats. So, go for it!
6. Blush flush – Why to be scared when you have the chance to have artificial blush along with natural one. the major rule of “how to makeup” for a wedding is to flush the blush all over the cheeks for an enhanced look. It will give peaches look to give a glow effect on the face. The topmost brand to opt for blush is NARS Orgasm, Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio, and e.l.f. Cosmetics Jelly Pop Flush Blush.
7. Set it Right – Make sure to choose the lipstick as per your makeup look. It is essential to keep your lips hydrated and give it a shape with liner. Avoid SMACKING lips at any cost to have even look. Once this is done then set the makeup right with translucent dusting powder. The light-reflecting setting powder can be a great way to move ahead to have a complete and even look. However, skin tone must be kept in mind while putting up the makeup. Just in case, make sure to have blotting paper in your purse since you never can be sure about humidity and rain. Learning how to makeup is not that difficult if done in the right way with the best products. So, don’t go for the small local products and always buy branded products to ensure that the skin is not affected. Just keep this in mind and you will be good to go for the wedding.