Please bring the following items along with you
• Fresh flowers for the hair
Accessories – We provide artificial accessories on a payment basis.
Center Bindi – We provide all sorts of bindis, but if you are particular to match it with your outfit, please bring your own.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Payment will be taken before starting the makeup. Carry the payment along with you.
• The advance given to us is neither transferable nor refundable or adjustable in any circumstances.
• No self-makeup and dressing are allowed on the premises.
• Rs. 1,000 will be charged extra for every half an hour that is delayed from the appointment time.
• Rs. 2,500 will be charged extra for appointments before and after salon timings or on holidays.
• Please stick to your time & appointment date.
• No children less than 5 years old are allowed on the premises.
• Prices are subject to change as per management.
• If your lehenga or saree drape is very complicated either learn it from your designer or get someone to assist our girls.
• Please make sure somebody is there to pick you up immediately after you are ready as we will close the shop by 9:00 pm latest.
• Please keep your belongings safe. We are not responsible for any loss/ damage of your belongings.
• In the case you come more than 30 minutes late for your appointment we are not liable to do your Makeup/ Can charge a late fe
• In the case you have any allergies/ medical issues we are not aware of we are not responsible for any further issues.
• Final Payment to be made before the start of the work.
• Photography permission is a management decision.
• A 50% advance must be clear to confirm the booking.
• For Venue Makeup full amount is to be paid as advance and conveyance paid before the start of the work.
• Incase of Venue Makeup, the Artist will only wait/work for the stipulated time (maximum 3 hours) after which they will leave.
At Venue, food and drinks are the responsibility of the client.
• No refund even in the case of government-mandated lockdowns or any act of god.
Adjustments may be made in special circumstances for future dates if available.
Online Makeup Courses
1. Full payment will be taken in advance at the time of Registration, if any payment plan is given you are bound to complete the payment on the decided number of classes/ Tenth
2. Any extra material other than the prescribed kits used from the studio will be on a chargeable basis.
3. Makeup & Hair tools have to be precured by the students themselves.
4. The list for all the products will be given by the Academy.
5. Students should maintain the Decorum of the studio during the classes, Students must adhere to the timings and days of classes.
6. The Pro Make up Course must be completed within the tenure of 60 days, no student will be entertained after the mentioned tenure and Models Hairstyling is not included.
7. The Pro Hairstyling course must be completed within the tenure of 30 days; no student will be entertained after the mentioned tenure.
8. The Pro Make-up and Hairstyling course must be completed within the tenure of 90 days; no student will be entertained after the mentioned tenure. Students pursuing weekend classes must complete their course within the tenure of 8 months.
9. Student should arrange models themselves for the practical make-up class and the final assessment.
10. Students are advised to strictly note the timing and day of the Master Class with
MEENAKSHI DUTT as it will not be repeated.
11. Models if arranged by us will be on a chargeable basis.
12. The fee is non-refundable and cannot be adjusted in any other services or products.
13. The class by Meenakshi Dutt if informed, confirmed and not attended will be considered as, attended & will not be repeated.
14. All rules/offers can be changed by management on their discretion.
15. Any broken items/furniture/products must be reimbursed immediately by the student itself.
17. Students must leave the premises by 6:30 PM at maximum.
18. Any disputes are will be under the New Delhi jurisdiction
19. Once the registration/course fee is paid there is no scope for refund under any circumstance even in the case of govt. mandated lockdowns.
20. You are liable to pay the full fee once registered.
21. Classes are taken by all senior trainers, no specific trainer will be assigned
22. We reserve the right to cancel your course or remove you from the premises if there is any misconduct or misbehavior as we deem fit.